Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Break: Charleston, SC

This past week was my university's spring break. My boyfriend convinced me to go to Charleston with him to visit his mom. It was such a relaxing trip, filled with beautiful sights and GREAT food!
On Saturday, I visited Bulls Island.
On Sunday, I went downtown- ate brunch at Magnolias, walked through the market, and walked down King Street.
On Monday, we went to Isle of Palms and ate at a beach dive bar.
On Tuesday, the BF and I went to Boone Hall Plantation and then ate dinner at Husk.
There was hardly any time for a nap (one of my favorite past times)!

Here are some pictures that I was able to grab with my phone while we were out and about.

Hope you enjoyed your Spring Break as much as I did!

On the ferry to Bulls Island.


Yeah...we were about 6 feet away from this guy. 

The Boneyard on Bulls Island.

Brunch at Magnolias.

Waiting for our carriage ride.

The houses here are gorgeous! Not to mention extremely expensive...





Isle of Palms. 

Beach day lunch.

Boone Hall's Famous Oak Trees. 
(P.S. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds got married here!)

Lunch one day at Jack's Cosmic Dogs. 

Rainbow Row.

Finished off a great few days with a fancy dinner at Husk, an award winning restaurant! So delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment