Thursday, March 27, 2014

Take A Peek Into My Makeup Bag

These products are my staples in my makeup bag! I generally use some combination of these products to achieve a variety of looks. See what else is in my bag in my Luvocracy collection!
Pictured here: Lemongrass Spa Foundation in Oatmeal Light, Naked 3 Palette, Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser concealer in Fair, Collection 2000 concealer in Light (UK only), NYX Collection Chocolate Brown Liner in CC06, Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes mascara, Maybelline Line Stiletto eye liner in Black, Maybelline Color Tattoo in 70 Barely Branded, Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light, MAC powder blush in Fleet Fast (Limited Edition), Urban Decay Primer Potion, Anastasia Brow Powder duo in Medium Brown



Definitely check out this natural line of mineral makeup! I love it! Lasts a long time too! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you've got cool beauty stuff there.
    Ive tried a mineral makeup and I like it.

    And I love your blog, btw!. Followed you on Bloglovin. I hope you'd check my blog too and follow-back. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete