Friday, February 7, 2014

Summer Is Coming

Summer is fast approaching, and it is the time of year that all the cute swimsuits are put on display in stores, as well as online. I couldn't resist posting my favorites here.



This one is from Aerie by American Eagle. The two pieces retail for $39.95 and $24.95 (top and bottom, respectively). Click here to shop Aerie swimsuits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The matching top and bottom can be purchased through JCPenney's website. 

This swim suit is, quite possibly, my all time favorite of the season. I am in Phi Mu and one of our symbols is the quatrefoil...so naturally I gravitate towards anything with that pattern.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This swim suit can be purchased through J. Crew's website
I love the maroon/brown color of it- so unique and eye catching. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your favorite swim suit that you have seen this season??



1 comment:

  1. I haven't been looking this much yet for my bathing suits, but I am always a fan of the Lilly Pulitzer suits. I usually lean toward ones that are v-neck (no strapless for me!) and are a fun pattern.

    xo Sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete