Saturday, January 18, 2014

What I Learned: Last Night

Today I am starting a new "series" here on Blondie Says. Hopefully this will be a good way for me to keep track of all the little things (funny & serious) I have learned throughout the year, and give me something to look back on in December 2014!

This is what I learned last night:

I learned that team work and positivity can produce awesome results. 

I learned that social media is one of the most powerful tools of this generation.

I learned that, sometimes, getting ready is more fun than actually going out. 

I learned that borrowing a friend's clothes is always a good idea-- Jeanne's Closet is my favorite place to shop.

I learned that the McDonald's drive-thru only allows two orders per car.

I learned that fire alarms don't actually signal the Fire Department to come to your location (at least not the ones in Jeanne's apartment...).

I learned that it's always a good idea to have your toothbrush with you when going over to a friends house-- spontaneous sleepovers DO happen. 

And finally, I learned that staring out a window into the night sky is the best way to fall asleep. 




Until next time,
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment